Donation Request Form
Thank you for your donation request. We will do our very best to support your important cause. Your request should be made at least six weeks in advance of your hopeful receipt date. Due to the volume of requests, we may be unable to fulfill all donation requests.
Please note, we cannot ship donated wine. All donated wine must be picked up from one of our winery locations.
In order to manage our donation requests and ensure compliance with applicable local, state and federal regulations, please submit your request via the form below.
You will be asked to provide:
- Event Host (non-profit name)
- Event Name, Date, Time and Location
- Tax ID # (used to verify non-profit status)
- Cost per person to attend
- Anticipated number of guests
- Email and phone number for non-profit contact
Additionally, if you are specifically requesting a wine donation in California, please have the following available:
- Non-profit Determination Letter (the IRS issues a tax exempt status letter to each non-profit when it receives non-profit status)
- ABC Liquor License : Form available at: https://www.abc.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/ABC221.pdf
- Auction = Type 31 license (“Special Daily”)
- Pour/Drink = Type 33, 34 or 37 license (these are all daily alcohol licenses including wine)
If you are asking for both auction wine and pour wine, you must obtain both the auction and pour licenses. This is accomplished by completing two sections on the same form 221. The auction license is obtained by selecting “Special Daily” and making the appropriate indications in that section of the form.
(These daily licenses through the ABC are easy to acquire by completing the form from the ABC website, getting the proper signatures, and paying the fee. You may now apply for licenses up to 90 days in advance, but no less than ten days in advance.)
Thank you in advance for your support,
Duckhorn Portfolio Donations