Grilled Peach Salad
Yield: 4-6 servings
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2-3 firm-ripe peaches - halved and pitted
- 1 cup fresh strawberries - quartered
- 4-6 cups baby arugula or other greens
- 1 ball burrata or ricotta cheese
- ¼ lb prosciutto, sliced thin
- 3 Tbsps balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small shallot - minced
- ½ tsp honey
- ⅓ tsp of salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare ingredients and dressing.
- Heat grill on high, when hot turn to medium high.
- Cut peaches into thirds - brush with olive oil, salt and pepper. Grill on each cut side 2-4 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Toss greens with 1-2 tablespoons of dressing. Place greens on a platter or in a large wooden bowl - then arrange peaches, prosciutto, strawberries and cheese.
- Drizzle with more dressing and salt and pepper.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.