Lobster Lemon Cream Pasta
Yield: 4-6 servings
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Creator: Couple In The Kitchen
- 3 medium sized lobster tails
- 2 sticks Butter
- One package of Fettuccine noodles
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 6 Cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 4 inch long day-old baguette
- Juice of two lemons
- Zest of two lemons
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped tarragon, optional garnish
- Start by bringing a salted pot of water to boil. Once boiling, add your fettuccini and cook until el dente.
- Meanwhile in a food processor add the bread and 3 cloves of garlic. Pulse until breadcrumbs form. If you don’t have old bread you can toast the breadcrumbs for 5 minutes to dry them out.
- Melt the butter on low heat in a small saucepan with 3 cloves of minced garlic. Be sure to not let the butter boil.
- Remove the lobster meat and cut into bite sized sections. Add the lobster meat to the butter and poach in the butter for 6-8 minutes until no longer transparent. Remove the lobster from the butter with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Pour the lobster garlic butter into a larger skillet. Add the heavy cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper, whisk until combined.
- Add in the cooked pasta and fold in the lobster.
- Garnish with chopped tarragon, lemon zest and garlic breadcrumbs.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.
Pairing Recommendations - Chardonnay Wines